A collection of classic recipes from cuisines around the world, beautifully illustrated with over 80 pieces of original art and stunning photography. Each of the seven chapters in the book recreates a place that has had a lasting impact on Natasha: the New York deli, the Spanish tapas bar, the Parisian bistro, the Greek taverna, the Levant kitchen, the English country home and the classic international café.
This book is more than just a collection of recipes from around the world. tashas inspired is designed to evoke emotion and memory, and to inspire you to create these sensory adventures and experiences in your own home.
- Tashas’ first book Cafe Classics sold over 15 000 copies
- Tashas has 17 stores across SA and four in the UAE.
- Since 2005, tashas has become a household name, with excellent brand recognition and a loyal following.’
- Natasha Sideris, founder of tashas and author of the books, will be available for book signings in key markets.
- Each of the seven chapters will have an accompanying Spotify music playlist to create the mood whilst cooking and entertaining.
‘A lavish, inspiring and exquisite production, celebrating food and art, the likes of which South Africa has not seen before. If you buy one cookbook this season, this should be it’
About the Author
Natasha Sideris is the creator and founder of the successful tashas restaurants. She opened the first tashas café in Atholl, Johannesburg in 2005. Since partnering with Famous Brands in 2008, another twelve tashas have opened countrywide and more recently, two in Dubai. Each of the restaurants has its own ‘signature’ menu and style which range from a New York deli-style menu in cosmopolitan Rosebank, Johannesburg, a Dutch Hugenot-based menu in Pretoria, a sophisticated French-style menu in the affluent Hyde Park Shopping Mall, to a Spanish tapas inspired menu at the V&A Waterfront in Cape Town. Natasha is a passionate self-taught cook with a talent for interior design that is reflected in her beautiful, diverse restaurants. This is her first cookbook.